Wednesday 23 November 2016

Armed robbers attacked comedian Seyi Law, friend

Nigerain comedian Seyi Law has been robbed by dare-devil armed robbers when his car broke down
The new father's friend is badly injured, his hand was plastered in several places
Seyi welcomes his first child after five years of marriage


Read their ordeal as narrated by the comedian below:
“God is indeed God of all.
Let me just thank God for seeing me through all the challenges of the past month. Friends have not been able to get through to me due to the tedious schedules and happenings.
Finally, today I thought I was going home and having tomorrow all to myself to rest and catch up with friends only to have my car breakdown at Apongbon and some hoodlums attacked stabbing my friend in multiple places just because they wanted phones and money."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Featured post

Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz are back, attend Stephanie Coker's wedding as couple

- It seems Tiwa Savage and husband Tee Billz are back together! - The estranged couple who speculations have it that t...