Monday 21 November 2016


Cynthia Morgan Reveals That She Met Her Dad For The First Time At Seven  by       http://www.gistus.com/74632/cynthia-morgan-reveals-met-dad-time




Dancehall singer, Cynthia Morgan, has revealed she laid eyes on her father for the first time at the age of seven. She shared her experience growing up in a single home. Here’s what she told Saturday Beats:....


“The first time I met my father was when I was seven years old and I know what it feels like. There is the psychological effect that comes with growing up without your parents together as a kid. It is only few people like me that came out normal and I became determined to be successful in life so as to make my mother proud. Some people use that as an escape to be wayward and turn out to be a single parent just like their mothers who gave birth to them. They forget that no woman wishes to be a single parent if they really knew what they were going into. Everyone wants the best for their kids and having a father is one of those things.”   .......More on www.gistus.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Featured post

Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz are back, attend Stephanie Coker's wedding as couple

- It seems Tiwa Savage and husband Tee Billz are back together! - The estranged couple who speculations have it that t...