Monday 5 December 2016

I Don’t Mind If My Future Wife Doesn’t Know How To Cook” – CDQ

“I Don’t Mind If My Future Wife Doesn’t Know How To Cook” – CDQ

Unlike most Nigerian men, CDQ doesn’t have a problem with his wife not knowing how to cook.
The rapper whose real name is Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf revealed this while showing off his excellent cooking skills on Accelerate TV‘s Day Pass recently. He said, “I don’t see it as a criteria for a man to marry a woman. They say it’s tradition that a woman must know how to cook but the way I am though, I don’t mind. I don’t care whether she knows how to cook or not.”
While showing the camera what a typical day in his life looks like, the ‘Nowo E Soke’ rapper also revealed that he used to be a backup dancer for Kaffy when he was in the university, but had to stop because it was affecting his grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Featured post

Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz are back, attend Stephanie Coker's wedding as couple

- It seems Tiwa Savage and husband Tee Billz are back together! - The estranged couple who speculations have it that t...