Wednesday 28 December 2016

DJ Cuppy DJ finally opens up on relationship with Victor Anichebe Billionaire daughter talks openly for the first time about her boyfriend, footballer Victor Anichebe.

Billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has finally opened up on her love life.


The star was a guest on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu where she talked openly for the first time about her boyfriend, footballer Victor Anichebe.

The show host, , asked her about him and she said:
"He is good. We are good. He is very busy. Its sad we don't get to spend Christmas together".
On how they met, she said "It was actually a setup. I was complaining of how I was going to be single forever to a stylist that I work with and she was like Oh, my other client also complains of how he would be single forever.
I was in New York at that time and she said I think you guys should just go for a coffee. I happened to be in London and he happened to be in London and we went for coffee and the rest is history."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Featured post

Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz are back, attend Stephanie Coker's wedding as couple

- It seems Tiwa Savage and husband Tee Billz are back together! - The estranged couple who speculations have it that t...